This is a great opportunity for a Head of Copy to step up to Creative Director of this full service agency specialising in people communications, Their amazing team work on coming up with great employer brand strategies, attraction campaigns, online gadgetry and remarkable media schedules. They specialise in employer brand management, candidate attraction, internal communications, media planning and buying, digital solutions, brand marketing, strategic communications and digital strategy.
- You will be the lead creative output, required to inspire clients by translating their briefs and providing them with innovative creative solutions.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Working closely with research/strategy function to ensure line-of-sight.
- Personally writing copy for suitable projects.
- Being aware of technological developments that aid cutting-edge work.
- Managing some external specialists (video companies, photographers, illustrators, image libraries, etc.)
- Attending and presenting at client pitches, as well as pitching ideas and finished work to account teams and clients.
- Helping develop and execute agency's own communications.
- Direct line management of creative team
- Helping to build a culture in which creativity is respected.
- Coaching creative colleagues
- Background as copywriter/creative director (reasonably high volume, fast turnaround, specialist area)
- Line management experience.
- Very strong conceptual and writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of resourcing and internal communications is desirable.
- Keynote knowledge is desirable.
- Consultative management style.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly motivated, eager for personal and team success.
Salary of up to £75k, dependant on experience.
Please send CV's and folios to firstname.lastname@example.org