Head of Corporate Communications wanted for a professional services company.
To develop, implement and manage internal and external corporate communications plans to support the business objectives across employee, client, shareholder and wider stakeholder communities.
Implement a proactive communications plan that reinforces corporate messages, protects the company reputation and promotes our differentiated story. Provide communications advice to CEO, Marketing Director, Leadership Team, Marketing Managers, and business MDs.
* Fulfil the role of corporate brand custodian creating and owning visual identity, tone of voice, corporate messaging
* Develop and deliver a marketing and communications plan
* Create external financial announcements and communications to shareholders
* Own and improve the corporate website and other digital channels including social media
* Ensure best practice is adopted for all internal and external communications across the company
* Full project management of any awards programmes
* Internal comms and intranet in delivering rich, up-to-date content
* Develop, implement and measure an integrated internal communications programme.
* Manage investors' and financial institutions' queries and action accordingly
* Special projects and initiatives as defined by the CEO or Marketing Director
5 years+ communications experience, preferably in a fast moving AIM/FTSE listed organisation
Public relations / Internal & External Comms
Exposure to a multi-brand and/or complex stakeholder environment
Excellent communication skills
Creative and innovative flair
Strong ability to write and edit
Proven skills in senior stakeholder engagement
Strong business understanding
Ability to adapt style to situation/client need
Self-motivated, driven team player