Global PR Manager wanted for a large consumer focused financial services business for a maternity contract - initially day rate freelance (£300-350pd), then fixed term contract @ £70k
A game changer in the finance sector but the work they do is mainly based in the consumer market. They have grown from strength to strength over the last few years and 2016 is their largest business year by far. The majority of work they cover is based around the consumer market / consumer behaviour.
A senior PR professional is wanted to take the reins to run the Global PR function for the business working with all territories and the PR executive to develop and execute communications campaigns for the brand. You'll work closely with all the global agencies who are part of the team to drive consumer, B2B and corporate PR for the brand.
PR isn't just press office in this company it is a consultative role focusing on the business and how to make the best reputational decisions and how best to engage with external infleuncer including consumers, media and business partners.
The global PR team is still in its infancy (1.5 years old) but it is growing and generating some impressive results. Whilst this is a maternity cover there's a great opportunity for you to make a big difference in just a short amount of time.
As the global head of PR you will wear many hats to ensure you're able to maintain an umbrella view of the business. Whilst wearing your consumer and B2B hats you'll report directly into the head of brand and customer marketing who is based in Paris. The brand and customer marketing team bring the voice of the customer to the table by sharing quality customer-driven content, insight and feedback.
With your corporate communications role you'll report directly into the CEO and CFO. Within this role you're responsible for managing our corporate image and reputation. You'll also find within this role you work very closely with the rest of the executive team.
- You'll make sure the PR team are responsible and accountable for PR team activity around consumer, B2B and corporate PR goals
- You'll build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure they trust you as a business advisor
- Working with the wider marketing team to help them achieve 2016 company ambitions (including launching new products)
- Responsible for strategising and implementing launch plans around new products
- Deal with reputational matters and crisis comms as they arise with senior management
- Proactively identify and act on natural news opportunities for our B2B business e.g. new business wins, new appointment, world firsts and news hopping opportunities
- Provide guidance to senior PR execs globally
- Advise the CEO and senior stakeholders how to manage matters that could impact our corporate reputation
- Working closely with internal comms to manage issues and crisis
- Quarterly reporting
- 8+ years experience
- A senior strategic thinker
- Autonomous and someone who pushes boundaries
- Leadership abilities
- Agency and in-house experience
- Experience in integrated marketing environments
- Results focused
- Digital experience
- Someone who wants to be an ambassador for the brand
For more information please do get in touch asap.