Freelance PR Account Manager/PR Manager - healthcare app - start-up - 3 months freelance - immediate start - £150-180 per day
My client is an awesome start-up based in Chelsea who have launched a new healthcare app that is taking the market by storm! With great press coverage and loads of backing financially they're looking for a 3 month freelance PR Manager/PR Account Manager to keep this momentum going.
Replacing a permanent leaver, this role will last around 3 months and is pitched at the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager level. To start immediately with face to face interviews next week, you will be dynamic and energetic, with a positive and proactive attitude befitting a start-up. Managing incoming comms requests, running the press office and helping secure celebrity interviews and press briefing for events, you will come from an agency background that touches on health and/or consumer tech, or a similar start-up brand.
With some degree of autonomy, you will be responsible for;
* The day to day management of the communications strategy, seeking guidance from the executive team on certain issues but being the main PR point of contact for the business.
* The communications role will primarily encompass consumer facing, B2B and corporate communications and will also involve a public affairs element, overseen at Company Officer level.
* Managing the press office and handling all inbound and outbound enquiries and arranging/following up interviews.
* Working with the team to conceive key campaign themes
* Management of a full calendar of award entries and keeping on top of announcements; sharing successes with the team and broader community.
* Management of conference opportunities (non-paid); speaker pitches and proposals for a wide range of local and international events and conferences.
* Liaison with the copywriter on written interviews and press releases/materials
* Liaison social media team to ensure messages are amplified on appropriate channels.
You will have;
* 3-5 years experience
* Combination of consumer and corporate experience (corporate/B2B perhaps more important)
* Healthcare and/or technology experience preferable but not required
* Be comfortable working in an ambitious autonomous environment
Paying between £150-180 per day with an immediate start and a contract over the Christmas and New Year period this is a superb opportunity so please apply directly or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!