This leading insight and strategy consultancy are looking for a Fieldwork/Project Manager to help drive the development of the fieldwork infrastructure, including recruitment, screener writing and some qual research. As an agency, they are an incredibly smart, creative, experienced group of consultants drawn from business, agencies, media, government, politics, and the third sector. Their people include specialists in strategy, communications, qualitative and quantitative research, and deliberative methods.
- Build on existing fieldwork processes
- Help to write recruitment screeners
- Develop and grow relationships with external recruitment agencies
- Establish internal presence within agency
- Ensure smooth project delivery
This is a great opportunity for a smart. passionate and ambitious fieldwork/project manager to join a growing agency. They will also consider those who are returning to work/4 days per week but it's essential you have experience in a research agency and an advanced understanding of how best to recruit for fieldwork.