EMEA Business Accelerator - Agency - London
£80,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
EMEA Business Accelerator - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
EMEA Business Accelerator - The Role
You will have experience and expertise in how to intersect consulting skills, digital, data, advanced analytics and marketing strategy to drive and improve clients' business results. You must also build and develop relationships with client category directors and client leads, ensuring that client and overall data proposition is actionable. You need to drive a culture of 'always on' data driven decision making that will institutionalize the use of consumer-driven analytics in media / marketing investment planning
- Consult with the client leads and category business directors to define and answer their most important business questions, advising on how to best leverage media & marketing investments to drive business results
- Guide and work closely with the central client strategic planning teams and the client teams to deliver on "data driven" marketing investment decisions (how much, where, when, which channels, etc…)
- Consult with client media teams to align on the strategy, implementation and measurement plans for all key brands
- Determine the best means of communicating analytical insights to clients (internal & external) that ensures understanding of results and application of the analyses is applied
- Build presentations providing the clear analytics story - why the work is important, the truths that the analytics reveal, and the actions that should follow the analyses
- Take an active role in the agency's strategic planning activities to help create meaningful experiences that deliver against business objectives and are proven to create value
- Build the profile of Data and Analytics within the P&G account by packaging and evangelizing best in class client work
- Architect innovative and highly effective knowledge sharing practices to disseminate/ gather knowledge & insights and build capabilities in market
EMEA Business Accelerator - Key Skills
- You must have 5-8 years of experience consulting clients on making strategic investment decisions to improve business results
- You must have strong functional understanding of contemporary marketing analytics and research techniques, as well as an innovative vision on how the practice should evolve to keep pace with the ever changing marketing environment
- You must have demonstrably quantitative skills and the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the numbers when necessary
- You must have powerful leadership qualities, as will be required to lead external and internal resources into new marketing effectiveness territories
- You must have a strong attention to detail, and be able to quality check their teams' work to ensure that data anomalies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery of the analysis to the client teams
- You must be self-aware, outgoing and able to integrate with a fast-paced Planning and Activation teams and have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.