Email Campaign Manager - Agency - London
£33,000 - £36,000 + benefits
Email Campaign Manager - The Company
My client is an advanced analytics and call tracking provider. Since their launch in 2010, they've established themselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
Email Campaign Manager - The Role
My client are looking for an Email Campaign Manager to work closely with the marketing team to deliver email campaigns to help build the brand and contribute to the marketing and overall business objectives. You should be a self-starter and have experience working to set KPIs in a fast-paced global start-up environment be an excellent communicator, organised, passionate, enthusiastic, and confident.
- Understand the overall marketing plan, strategy and objectives in line with the business objectives
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager and Sales Director to define, develop and deliver email marketing campaigns and activities in line with the marketing plan, within KPIs, budget and timeframes
- Write, build and execute email marketing campaigns using Hubspot, including writing & creating emails, landing pages, nurture campaigns and implementing workflows.
- Monitor, analyse and provide reports to the business on campaign activity
- Provide recommendations from the analysis of previous campaigns.
- Optimise email campaigns - Continually review the performance of the email campaigns against key metrics & KPIs, including A/B testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, landing pages, mailing frequency and segmentation.
- Understand the importance of CRM data to help with the marketing efforts
- Set up trigger campaigns for all new enquirers, developing a re-engagement programme and liaising with the marketing team to ensure APIs deliver real time data transfer between the CRM and email marketing systems.
- Content configuration including HTML builds and custom publishing
- Maintain an understanding of Infinity's market place with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives
- Work with the team, agencies and copy writers to ensure key marketing messages are communicated in email and landing page content.
- Provide support to the marketing team with ad-hoc projects
- The clients' brand guardian, ensuring the integrity of Infinity's brand is upheld at all times - internally and externally
- Understanding of data protection and compliance around privacy law
Email Campaign Manager - Key Skills
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Copy writing experience necessary in order to write the content for the emails and landing pages
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- A keen interest in marketing and technology
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review
- Excellent organisational skills and able to take the initiative on projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident and able to communicate well with varying levels of seniority
- Strong team player
- Thinks creatively
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a methodical way of working
- Possesses strong communication skills, particularly influencing, negotiating and listening skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.