Display and Affiliate Executive - Cambridgeshire
£27,500 - £30,500 + Benefits
Display and Affiliate Executive - The Company
My client is a British global travel company. This role is based in their head offices in Cambridgeshire.
Display and Affiliate Executive - The Role
The purpose of this role is to drive customer traffic to our website through an Affiliates & Aggregators acquisition programme and online display activities. You will implement the Affiliates & Display plan in order to achieve the site traffic targets set.
- Monitor and deliver the online traffic and sales targets through implementation of the A&A activity plan ensuring it is aligned to the commercial objectives.
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis of sales & traffic data including performance and efficiency for given areas of responsibility
- Seek to improve the performance of Affiliates & Aggregators activity through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour
- Work with all areas of the site traffic team to ensure a consistent and integrated approach to customer communications and promotions
- Constantly improve the Display activity through an understanding of traffic and brand levers and optimise tailored media exposure
- Develop strong and enduring relationships with Affiliates & Aggregators partners and Identify new partners to deliver against growth targets
- Process payments ensuring they are accurate and timely
- Assist with site development, creating promotions and landing pages to improve traffic and conversion
Display and Affiliate Executive - Key Skills
- Experience of developing or working on an Affiliates & Aggregators programme
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong partner relationships
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment
- Experience of analysing reporting and acting on data
If this is the Display and Affiliate Executive role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "REBECCA BRYAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7273. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.