Director of Customer Experience and Retention - Education - Clientside - London
£60,000 - £70,000
Director of Customer Experience and Retention - The Company
My client is a rapidly growing and innovative organisation within the Education sector; they are the pioneers of a fantastic support subscription service that is hugely positive within their sector. They provide impartial, trusted leadership and management support to nearly half of schools in England. Their high-quality information services and events help busy school leaders and governors work with increased confidence, knowledge and capacity. At the heart of everything they do, is a passionate commitment to supporting schools in delivering better outcomes for children and young people. They blend the fast-pace, high growth culture that you might expect of a growing digital content company, with the values and social impact of a not-for-profit.
Director of Customer Experience and Retention - The Role
This is a strategically vital role as our client looks to retain its considerable market share and diversify its product offering. You will be tasked with designing and delivering the member engagement and retention strategy, coordinating all activity to understand, engage and retain subscription members. You will lead engagement activities across a variety of channels (website, email, telephone and social), analysing and responding to a range of data to drive high usage and high levels of member retention. You will be leading a talented team of individuals across the business and you will be creative and analytics, and have experience of running, testing and adapting high-impact engagement campaigns.
* Enable rapid, strategic decision-making through the collection of real-time data to deepen insight into user behaviour and increase understanding of the health of memberships
* Coordinate a comprehensive multi-channel digital engagement strategy across the websites, blog and social media channels, to optimise usage and retention the services
* Champion new product features and tools that promote dependence on the client's websites
* Utilise the full potential of the digital mailing tool to deliver each member a tailored programme of email-based engagement
* Lead an outbound engagement team to target new, low-usage and high-opportunity memberships, to engage members and increase the health of the member base
* Make use of A/B testing to ensure that campaigns provide sustainable return on investment
Design a dashboard of real-time metrics that track the health and retention of memberships by service
Collect, analyse and disseminate insights into user behaviour using Google analytics
Create a series of behaviour profiles to help teams across the business to target and understand the breadth of members we serve
Advise on the design and ongoing improvements of UX functions across sites, including online payment and renewal tools, digital 'on boarding', membership profile pages and usage statements
Champion new product features and tools that will promote loyalty to and dependence on the platform
Collaborate with the directors for marketing and research, to ensure multi-channel content campaigns, based on detailed member profiling exercises
Skills & Experience: -
- 5 years+ experience in CRM
- Strong experience of devising and implementing complex, multichannel retention strategies
- Exceptional understanding of customer experience/journeys
- Experience of leading a team to deliver ambitious key performance targets
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- User of a variety of ESPs
- A sharp sense of accountability and professional pride
Sound like you? Apply now!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.