Major Players are working with a brand experience agency based in Central London who are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager/Product Owner who is passionate about all things digital, with specific experience within experiential digital production.
An award-winning brand experience agency with an exceptional track record in fusing live with digital experiences.
You will be responsible for managing a range of projects from inception to completion, ensuring quality work along the way from all teams involved.
* Gather client requirements and turn these into detailed SOWs
* Produce project documentation including functional specs, project plans and wireframes
* Help run project kick off meetings and other workshops
* Manage project budgets
* Have regular briefing and scrum sessions with the development team
* Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice
You should be articulate with strong written communication skills and be able to remain calm under pressure. You'll have extensive knowledge of web and social media, as well as in technical processes and language. A personable, professional manner is essential, as is the ability to think on your feet.
* Preferably 3+ years' digital production experience working in a digital agency
* Able to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and to deadlines
* Able to participate in research for new technologies
* Able to assist with the preparation and delivery of technical training materials for non-technical people
* Financially astute with sufficient grasp of numbers to run your own budgets
* Self-motivated with an eagerness to develop the role and build the department.
If you are smart, commercially-minded and ambitious with a real commitment and flair for delivering innovative work, and are up to speed with the latest digital innovations and service offerings, get in touch!