Major Players are working with an established Central London based creative agency with a passion for making the world a more interesting place. They work for a hugely diverse range of clients and are on the lookout for a Digital Project Manager to work on a variety of integrated client campaigns, primarily managing digital solutions within the agency.
This role requires solid experience, preferably from a digital agency, and will work in partnership with client services. Critical to the successful performance of this position will be the ability to deliver campaigns on-time and on budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. The Project Manager initiates, maintains and manages the client's campaign at the agency on an on-going and project basis. They will direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts, being client facing where necessary.
* Define project scope, estimate and write SOWs, and work with account team in the creation of deliverables and time plans
* Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, and ensure successful project completion against deadlines
* Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings
* Assess project risk on an on-going basis, escalating issues as needed
* Monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule / scope / resources)
* Drive projects to completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated
* Project quality assurance - test and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
* Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects
* Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects and monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
* Work with Client Services to ensure proper billing and invoicing
* Review WIPs and final billing reports
* Able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
* Ambitious, hardworking & eager to learn, with heaps of initiative
* Terrific organisational skills and time management, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a constantly busy workload across multiple groups
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, and able to deal with staff and clients at all levels
* A 'can-do' attitude, willing to help out the team and work on adhoc projects as required by the agency
* Calm under pressure
* Assertive but approachable and diplomatic
If this sounds like you and you are looking for an opportunity to join a diverse and passionate team, please email your CV today!