Major Players are working with a creative digital agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Digital Project Manager to be responsible for managing the production of web site, online campaign creative and e-mail creative projects. He/she must develop and maintain project time-lines, estimates and scopes, adhering to the internal standards.
* The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to coordinate and manage production staff for creation and maintenance of web sites, online campaign creative and e-mail creative. This position requires the knowledge, abilities and skills to analyse, plan, estimate, and manage resources to complete specific assignments.
* Responsible for providing Account Services with time and cost information for the production of web sites, online campaign creative, and e-mails to be incorporated into client estimate
* Responsible for developing individual project schedules, this includes the scheduling of the internal reviews, Creative Review, Account Services Review, Quality Assurance Review
* Responsible for directing the development of source documentation as needed for client reviews
* Responsible for defining scope of work for the production of web sites, online campaigns and e-mail programs by providing time and cost estimates, with assumptions clearly stated. Also required to participate in the development of scope documentation to assure scope estimated matched what is proposed.
* Responsible for identifying and scheduling contract resources when internal resources are not available for scheduled work. Responsible for determining and managing external costs for projects.
* Responsible for circulating client assets to the appropriate resources upon receipt from the Account Service team
* Responsible for managing all aspects of projects production including kickoff, requirements analysis, development, testing and launch. This includes the scheduling and review of deliverables for each of these steps.
* Responsible for leading all production meetings and activities of the production team
* Responsible for maintaining and communicating project plans and time-lines to production team and Account Services
* Responsible for maintaining awareness of all issues facing the project, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
* Responsible for reporting project progress/status on a regular basis to the Account Service team and management
* Responsible for delivering work on time and on budget.
* Must be able to handle multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have excellent organisational and time management skills
* Must have a focus on detail and driving results
* Must exhibit strong leadership abilities, and must exercise good judgement
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
* Understanding of web fundamentals and methodologies
* Two to three years' experience in technology and/or technical production are required, preferably in Web related projects
If you're an experienced Digital Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.