Major Players are working with one of London's top digital innovation agencies specialising in cutting edge digital design and build. While the world wide web is their forte, they also deliver consumer led market leading digital products across a range of clients from High St brands to international Blue Chip Companies.
They are now looking for a Project Manager with a solid background managing digital design and UX projects to come on board and join their production team.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering user-centred design and data projects, you will understand the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its lifecycle including acquiring resource, coordinating team members and contractors, having ultimate responsibility for making sure projects are completed to time, budget and to their standards.
The Project Manager will have:
* At least three years' relevant project management experience specifically in digital design projects and UX, and, ideally, formal training in an Agile project methodology
* Experience handling budgets in excess of £100k and an annual portfolio in excess of £1M, with a sound understanding of the UCD process
* Advanced user of basic Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Project)
* Experience managing project teams of two or more designers and developers
* Experience/understanding of set-up requirements for user research programmes
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, who really look after their employees and offer competitive salaries, an annual bonus scheme, profit share, 25 days' holiday, pension scheme and private medical cover.
If this sounds like the Project Manager role for you then please apply.