Major Players are working with a top global sports brand who are ramping up their presence in the online/digital space to open up digital platforms for new and existing fans around the world, they want to maximise their online presence and continue to engage their fans and by using content they want to make the brand even more fun and interactive.
They are now looking for a passionate Digital Project Manager to come on board and join the development team based in Kent, to effectively manage the delivery of online/digital projects for and other related content, primarily working with key resources to deliver web and app solutions for the brand.
The Digital Project Manager will have at least 5 years project management experience in the Online/Digital space, preferably from an organisation with a significant digital presence (Gaming, Digital/Advertising Agency, Software etc).
You will have a huge passion for the online/digital world and be aware of the various developments in the space, with solid experience and an on-going awareness of the technical aspects of the digital space as you will be interacting with internal tech teams, partner advertising agencies and other related stakeholders and 3rd parties. You will have unique responsibility on project management, process and ownership of technical delivery in a high demand environment.
The Digital Project Manager will have:
* Knowledge and clear understanding of Agile - in particular Scrum and its benefits. Experience in traditional project management methodologies is a must.
* A good appetite for new and exciting technology and an keen eye for opportunities to test and play
* Good understanding of software development estimating and planning
* Ability to analyse, understand in‐depth and clearly document complex requirements to hand over to the technical development team
* Offshore/3rd Party Management experience
* Strong Stakeholder Management, Communications and Issue Management skills
* Proven track record of end to end software project management delivery. Must be able to demonstrate completion of full project lifecycle management.
* Experience of delivering projects in an agile environment
* Experience working with offshore development teams / 3rd parties and delivering with quality across geographic and organisational boundaries
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading Sports Brands at a really exciting time in their development, the brand offer an excellent benefits package and opportunities to travel the world. If this sounds like the Digital Project Manager role for you then please get in touch.