Digital Outreach Executive - Agency - London
£27,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Digital Outreach Executive - The Company
My client are a London-based web marketing firm with an obsessive goal of pleasing their clients beyond their expectations. They operate in four main channels; web development, web design, content development and SEO. They service clients in all sectors, including banking, government, and entertainment.
Digital Outreach Executive - The Role
Your time will be split between pitching the content that the company creates to journalists and bloggers, strategising and identifying suitable targets for upcoming campaigns, and providing feedback across different stages.
You will develop content promotion strategies and build media lists for each campaign. You will also pitch content to journalists, editors and bloggers, following up with them to confirm coverage and will then report of the results of these campaigns.
Digital Outreach Executive - Key Skills
- A proven track record in promoting content online, either client or agency side.
- Can demonstrate examples of building working relationships with journalists, editors and bloggers.
- A proven track record in devising and implementing content promotion campaigns that have delivered results.
- Experience of carrying out research and using analytics skills.
Technical skills and abilities:
- Familiar with digital PR strategies
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Outreach - blogger / media savvy
- Generating innovative/creative ideas
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.