Digital Marketing Manager - London
50K pro-rata (3-6 months)
Digital Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a chain of restaurants based all across the UK. They have one of the biggest names in the industry and an excellent reputation for providing reasonably priced, high-quality food.
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
Within this role, you are responsible to the marketing director and you will also work closely with the digital agency and third party digital service providers.
Key Responsibilities include;
- To drive sales through delivery of the digital strategy and day to day management of our digital partners
- To analyse all digital stats provided on a monthly basis and develop a summary report including website, PPC, ECRM and other digital campaign activity and provide recommendations to the team accordingly.
- To develop and manage on-line third party partnerships.
- Ensure growth of web traffic, booking conversion rate and retail sales through SEO, PPC & Digital Marketing campaigns and UX improvements
- To deliver assets required for promotional campaigns, including web banners and landing pages
- To project manage web-based projects including asset refresh and digital campaign activities.
- To consistently seek out new ways to grow the client's digital footprint and awareness for the brand
- To drive on-line bookings and retail shop sales through digital activity and optimisation of the user experience on the site.
- To grow the client's customer database through on-line guest recruitment activities.
- To drive restaurant visits/shop purchases through effective national and local e-mail campaigns.
- Demonstrate a consistently improving delivery rate, open rate and click through rate, through testing, effective creative and more information about database members.
- To take the marketing lead on delivery of new technologies for programmes like gift cards, loyalty, apps, etc.
- To manage relationships with on-line service providers
Digital Marketing Manager - Key Skills
It is important to always show a positive approach to the job role and actively motivate the team and individuals in the team by creating a stimulating, positive and energetic working atmosphere. You also need to be able to take ownership for all tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned to you, ensuring they are completed on time and to the required standard and to ensure effective communication of my client's philosophies and business objectives within the job role.
The following is also required:
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role. E-commerce experience and a marketing degree preferred but not required.
- To be up to date with all competitor marketing activity, new openings of interest and relevant movements in the marketplace of interest.
- To keep all paperwork files up to date and in perfect and accurate order.
- To attend any meetings as requested.
- To perform any other activity pertinent to the job role as directed by the Marketing Director.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KENNEDY REES" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kennedy Rees | DD: + 44| 207 845 7201. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.