Digital Content Executive - Cambridgeshire
£26,750 - £29,750 + Benefits
Digital Content Executive - The Company
My client is a British global travel company. This role is based in their head offices in Cambridgeshire.
Digital Content Executive - The Role
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of site traffic and customer acquisition by producing and creating innovative and relevant digital content for use across online platforms including my client's website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Create content in a variety of different formats including GIFs, video, cinemagraphs, 360 video and various other relevant formats
- To produce content in line with the online acquisition team targets
- Support in the creation of written content for the website, SEO and content marketing
- Create accurate, quality content ensuring brand guidelines and tone-of-voice are adhered to
- Competent in writing and producing content into the CMS
- Maintenance of content in the CMS and on other platforms to ensure relevance and freshness
- Constantly seek to improve the performance of content through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour
- Work with all areas of the E-commerce team to ensure a consistent and integrated approach to customer communications and promotions
- Develop strong and enduring relationships with external and internal partners
- Assist with site development, creating promotions, PR, landing pages and other activity to improve traffic and conversion
- Optimise activity including content, copy and positioning to ensure a seamless customer experience
Digital Content Executive - Key Skills
- Experience of working with and producing digital content
- Experience of writing content
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong partner relationships
- Fully proficient in video editing skills
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing/Digital or similar
It is also important to have experience using video editing software and similar tools for GIFs etc
If this is the Digital Content Executive role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "REBECCA BRYAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7273. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.