Digital Account Manager - Leading Service Design and UX Agency - £30K -£40K plus excellent commission scheme where you can earn a further circa 20% of salary
My client is a leading Service Design and UX Agency and they are currently on the hunt for a Digital Account Manager to join the team in London. Based in the heart of silicon roundabout with a strong reputation in the industry for it's unique and trustworthy approach. Working in an open plan loft style office the successful DAM will be passionate about growing existing accounts and bringing in new ones for the business, This is an important role working with some really exciting clients across a wide range of sectors. Good knowledge and understanding of UX principles will impress! The successful candidate will report to the Director but will also work very closely with the Head of Client Services.
As the Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for:-
* Maintaining and developing strong client relationships to ensure the team meets account sales targets
* Contributing to monthly sales targets and developing a sales pipeline
* Having a full understanding of the clients' brand, business, customers and market
* Ensuring project teams are fully briefed on clients business, objectives and deliverables
* Taking briefs, writing proposals and pitching
As the Digital Account Manager you will:-
* Be confident and persuasive with excellent communication skills: someone who can build trust and forge strong working relationships with 'C Suite' stakeholders
* Have a track record of growing existing account and bringing in new ones
* Be pro-active in your approach to clients
* Will have digital agency experience
* Be passionate about user and customer experience
If you are keen to work in an agency that is going through a growth process and one that also has generous perks then look no further!
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.