The agency has a fun, collaborative entrepreneurial spirit whilst benefiting from being part of a global network.
The core purpose of the Account Director role is to take day-to-day leadership of a nominated account, and be responsible for further developing both the mobile and desktop sites for this global brand, as well as incorporating broader digital and data knowledge into the content strategy. This person should ensure that client revenue targets are met, through the effective provision of company resources to provide quality marketing services, whilst hitting company margins. Other responsibilities include growing client revenue whilst contributing to broader agency growth and lead the recruitment, development and retention of the best people for your account team. Through this strong position the Account Director become an adviser to the client, working with colleagues in the planning team to develop proactive and responsive strategic proposals which drive value for the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* The ideal candidate will have worked with a major brand already, in managing the development of their website (this should include mobile site management too)
* A good understanding on the role a website plays in the broader customer journey and CRM activity
* Ability to understand technical projects, and evidence of having done so in the past
* A strong understanding of the marketing industry gained in an agency or client-side marketing environment
* A rich understanding of Direct, CRM and Digital
* An experienced and skilled Project Manager with the ability to multi-task across numerous projects
* Demonstrable experience in working on more strategic briefs with clear objectives and related ROI reporting
* An experienced and articulate writer of conceptual and strategic briefs who is able to review creative work objectively, working with the Creatives as one team
* Experienced in campaign management with a deep understanding of creative and print processes
* Highly numerate with a strong understanding of financial management and profitability
* Negotiation skills
* Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
* Strong written communication skills demonstrated through excellent brief and proposals writing
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
* Confident and engaging presenter with experience in working on high level presentations
* Good experience in managing and developing people understanding when and how to delegate, staying involved but empowering and motivating your team to deliver
* Relevant sector experience would be advantageous, as would professional qualifications
If this role is of interest please contact Vicky.Bottrill@majorplayers.co.uk.