Need a Creative Designer for an integrated agency based just outside of London, who work with big well-known brands!
They have extensive retail and FMCG experience and use this to implement creative solutions, they approach their client's problems by thinking about real outcomes.
As a mid-weight Designer/Creative, you will be the back bone of the agency, producing inspiring work and leading the way for juniors and mid-weight creatives in both the quality of your work and your work ethic. You will be able to lead projects and work with clients and account handlers to deliver work that is both on time and on brand, you will be full of ideas as well as being hands on with design work!
1. Develop and deliver consistently strong and on-brand creative work wherever possible.
2. Ensure that the work produced by you and by the creatives reporting into you is creatively strong
3. Work hand in hand with the account team to deliver the work on time and on brief.
4. Work with the account team to take and implement feedback.
5. Work across all the agency's clients and briefs.
6. Work together with existing creatives and CD/DCD on concept and copy when needed.
7. Contribute towards new conceptual briefs and presenting them to clients.
8. Be a role model for and mentor junior creatives and placement teams.
9. Contribute ideas on how to improve the creative output of the agency and to raise its profile.
You should also have skills in the following;
* Scamping abilities
Please apply with your portfolios. If you have retail and shopper experiance this is an advantage but not essential.