Data Strategy Director - Agency - London
£80,000 - £95,000 + benefits
Data Strategy Director - The Company
My client are a London based marketing agency. They have a simple but ambitious mission; to create the most valued brands in the world. They already have an impressive list of clients, with some of the biggest household names in the UK, and are looking to grow this alongside a management team who are very 'hands on' and pride themselves on being truly approachable and collaborative.They are one of the few agencies capable of creating impactful and fully integrated campaigns across both direct and digital.
Data Strategy Director - The Role
You will play a leadership role in developing the customer strategy by knowing customers as individuals and the behaviours we seek. There is a rich transactional dataset at your disposal curated by
millions of the client's members, alongside a set of open, social and digital data sets too. You'll be a part of wider strategy team and line manage a team of data strategists, who collectively uncover new insights across social channels, content, commercial and creative strategy.
The role of the data strategy team includes:
- Search and social trend analysis - being able to work out the the main trends of the clients followers
- Commercial forecasting, to tell us what we might expect at a macro and member level
- Inspiring, facilitating and collaborating across the many people and data partners who work at or on the client
- Transactional analysis; of owned e-commerce data, to find new behavioural patterns
- Campaign and programme reporting; measuring the immediate and near term impacts over time to identify trends and their implications - need to move from annual to automatic
- CRM programme design; specifying campaign rules
- Test design; specifying test hypothesis, structure and recording impact
- Working with social datasets to reveal trends and their possible impact.
You might also from time to time be asked to form part of our successful new business efforts, therefore experience in authoring and pitching will be beneficial.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.