Data Planner - London
£35,000 + Benefits
Data Planner - The Company
My client is a social marketing agency that believes in building brilliant futures for our children. They do this by creating inspirational learning programmes in partnership with organisations, brands and teachers
They help brands and organisations realise their marketing, social and skills ambitions through engaging with young people, schools, community groups and families. Their clients include a major entertainment brand, a number of charities and FMCG brands.
They are experts in formal and informal learning, have a deep understanding of how young people learn and the roles and links between teachers, parents and schools. Our aim is to develop a valued, trusted and long term commercial partnership with our clients whilst delivering social, brand and skills impacts. They've created hundreds of successful programmes involving almost every school in the UK and millions of young people.
Data Planner - The Role
My client are looking for an experienced data planner to help optimise our teacher relationships. You will report to the Head of Communications and you will run our CRM strategy and programme. Ensuring maximum benefit from our extensive teacher database, you will manage teacher relationships and create new opportunity areas to deepen engagement and extend reach.
- Defining and delivering optimised teacher CRM strategy
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of teacher communications and relationships
- Managing retention, and driving growth of database of 70,000 actives to 100,000+
- Looking at new opportunities to enhance teacher "memberships"
- Building and managing a database of stakeholders
- Defining best practice process for teacher's engagement for our clients
- Developing and creating audience segments for emails and paid social media campaigns to drive agency awareness and produces quantifiable results
- Managing digital communications across campaigns working closely with Creative Communications Manager
- Maintaining macro education data for use across the agency
- Implementing best practice on communications reporting and data sharing
Data Planner - Key Skills
- You must be analytical and process-management mind is essential
- CRM experience is essential, including strategy development
- You must be able to use data to drive decisions and deliver results
- You must have proven experience in managing customer relationships
- You must have proven delivery of campaigns that drive revenue and loyalty
- You must have good knowledge of data analysis and modelling techniques
- You must have previously overseen third party suppliers
- You must have a strong commercial awareness and an excellent understanding, and expertise of, social media
If this is the Data Planner role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.