CRM Manager - Clientside - London
£45000 - £50000 + benefits
CRM Manager - The Company
My client are a fast-growing start up within the food and lifestyle sector that deliver healthy receipes and ingredients direct to your door on a subscription basis. They are on the hunt for a talented CRM Manager to come on board and help develop their CRM strategy within e-mail, SMS and DM.
CRM Manager - The Role
Working closely with the Head of Customer Acquisition, the role of the CRM Manager will be to develop a targeted and coordinated way to communicate with leads and existing customers as well as re-targeting previous customers. Whilst constantly improving overall customer experience, you will be able to use data to test and optimise all communications as well as setting up a communication and customer segmentation strategy. You will have experience in researching and implementing CRM best e-mail practice within a previous position.
CRM Manager - Responsibilities
* Take ownership of Email, telephone, SMS and Direct Mail reactivation.
* Establish the best mix and blend of these different channels to improve CR and ROI in the reactivation channel.
* Help launch strategy for cancellations
* Apply a data driven approach to referral to optimise conversion and improve lifetime in this channel.
* Review all previous tests to establish optimum blend between on and offline
* Drive and improve customer up take and on-boarding experience
* Launch seasonal campaigns to drive volume
CRM Manager - Key Skills
* You have a strong analytical mind set
* You are focused on performance and keen to drive continuous test & learn programs
* You have experience working in a customer centric business and are able to deliver under pressure
* You have strong influencing skills
* You ideally have a background in e-mail marketing and know how to successfully plan and execute CRM strategies
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.