CRM Manager - London
£30000 - £35000 with brilliant benefits
CRM Manager - The Company
My client is a multinational video game developer, product manufacturer and research and development company, and is an owned subsidiary of one of the biggest brands in the world.
My client handles the research and development, production, and sales of both hardware and software for their systems. Alongside, it is also a developer and publisher of video game titles and is composed of several subsidiaries of Sony's largest markets: North America, Europe and Asia.
CRM Manager - The Role
Your team's primary focus is to leverage the highly engaged database of this brands users across EMEA to gain insight and to develop long term relationships and communications primarily through the email channel as well as multichannel via in-device communication, social targeting, display, and push messaging at both a central and territory level. The team is also responsible for acquisition strategies and competitions. The role requires ownership, development and execution of innovative CRM strategies and working with key internal stakeholders, focus on Software, Hardware and Brand. This is an exciting opportunity for you to bring new ideas and contribute towards KPI driven multi-channel personalisation in an already successful CRM team.
- Manage Software/Hardware & Brand CRM campaigns plan across email, competitions, Facebook Custom Audiences and oversee contact strategy
- Plan, implement and deliver data-driven strategies to engage, convert, retain and re-engage customers across multiple digital channels and titles whilst pushing creative and technical boundaries
- Champion and drive creative design and innovation. Liaise with internal support teams (creative services, localisations, internal web & email support team, etc) and external agencies and partners to drive constant production efficiencies
- Own Test & Learn Framework and campaign planning to deliver incremental engagement and revenue
- Manage and develop direct report(s) to meet demanding stakeholder and team objectives
- Develop effective working relationships with the CRM team and manage multiple stakeholders from planning to continuous optimisation, providing insights into audience and segmentations
- Manage budget and agencies where necessary
CRM Manager - Key Skills
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing or a business related degree
- Extensive experience working within CRM , Email Marketing and Creative environment
- Bursting with ideas on how CRM can be used to drive performance and deliver on brand values
- Proven knowledge on HTML, responsive and dynamic email templates
- Experience designing, delivering and optimising multi-channel CRM campaigns and automations to drive engagement and ideally experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, using dynamic content, A/B testing and web personalisation
- Experience in delivering testing & optimisation plans and proven track record in optimizing campaigns in a quantitatively robust manner
- Experience in an e-commerce, retail or digital subscriptions environment is preferred for this role
- Proven CRM skills working in an international, customer centric, analytics-oriented organisation with scale and complexity
- Good project management skills and confident in managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen, KPI and data driven, with the ability to use customer data to deliver commercial results
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade upwards and outwards.
- Highly motivated individual and able to drive results in a fast paced business environment
If this is the CRM Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly