CRM Executive - Agency - London
£27,000 - £33,000 + benefits
CRM Executive - The Company
My client is an advanced analytics and call tracking provider. Since their launch in 2010, they've established themselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
CRM Executive - The Role
My client are looking for a CRM Executive to provide dedicated marketing assistance to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and support to the marketing team. You will be required to develop and maintain a dynamic, insightful, up-to-date CRM database and provide comprehensive analysis and reporting in order to support the delivery of marketing programmes, especially e-mail campaigns but also for events and digital marketing activity.
This role will work closely with the marketing team (E-Mail Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager) to ensure the target audience for all communications is appropriate and relevant. My client uses various business software including Datanyze (technology), DueDil (company info), LinkedIn (contacts), Salesforce (CRM) and you will be expected to become a highly proficient user of each and train others in the marketing and sales teams. You must have some direct marketing experience/exposure and the appetite to work with a CRM programme. You will need to have strong analytical skills and be highly numerate, ideally with experience of using Salesforce and Microsoft Excel and generally be very IT literate.
CRM Executive - Key Skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Direct Marketing, Business, Economics, or Analytics
- Any experience in email marketing
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in utilising data in Excel and other tools
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience of a trading / corporate environment where targets and KPIs are key to the success of the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Data extraction and manipulation from data systems, manipulation of large volume of data in order to establish actionable insights/models and deliver marketing recommendations
- Application of data for campaign analysis and optimisation, attribution modelling, ROI, and A/B testing
- Build out recipient lists using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce and other chosen tools
- Understand the data flow between the systems and ensure that data flows easily and effectively to provide the required reporting
- Spend time looking at data providing recommendations, trends and other insights
- Set data rules to ensure that the data stays in good health
- Ensure that all departments comply with data rules
- Understand goals in relation to analytics and reporting
- Recommend the best way of setting up an analytics suite to maximise benefits
- Advanced understanding and experience of using Excel for analytical/ statistical reporting, including using API and Pivot tables when necessary
- Identify and understand cross pollination across channels and industry trends
- Have experience of working on analytical interpretation and reporting for PPC campaigns
- Experience of analysing multi touch point conversion processes in relation to Paid search scenarios
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.