A leading integrated marketing agency based in Central London is looking for an up and coming go-getter to join their team as a Creative Studio Assistant.
This is a well-known and respected creative marketing agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. They cover the full spectrum of marketing from insight generation and data solutions to technical innovation and award winning campaigns, and have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services. Their creative work spans ATL, BTL and TTL and they work with some of the largest brands in the world.
* Support the Resource Manager in managing the client services, strategy and creative team schedules
* Help with forecasting of resource requirements
* Source and schedule resource for the client services' daily and long-term requests
* Maintain team consistency for the duration of the projects
* Present the workflow schedule to the creative management team on a weekly basis
* Track studio meetings (e.g. briefs and creative reviews)
* Organise and participate in project planning meetings
* Assist with the development of project management plans to meet requirements
* Alert key project stakeholders when project or stage budgets are under threat
* Work alongside key stakeholders to improve agency processes
* Maintain a database of freelance resource
* Manage supplier agreements, purchase orders and invoices
* Ensure time sheets are completed weekly, correctly and in full
* Proactive individual
* Great communicator
* Commercially aware
* Able to follow process and best practice
* Strong time management
* Personable and approachable
* Team player
* Skills with Microsoft Office products is key
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the complete Agency experience from the inside out. You will be in one of the pivotal roles of any agency, with a great chance to develop experience and skills which will see you advance your career. You will be working in an exciting, fast moving environment, surrounded by seasoned professionals all willing to inspire, nurture and guide you.
If this is the role for you then please get in touch today.