One of the leading retailers is searching for a Corporate Communications Executive to join their buzzing London team.
What can we say about this company, they are at the forefront of retail and probably one of the most innovative brands competing at the highest level of the UK retail market.
They have grown considerably since establishing themselves in the British market. They have over 640 stores in the UK and are now the go-to retailer for UK consumers.
Top quality produce, products, service as well as offers that are consistently outdoing their competitors.
As the business continues to experience exceptional growth, corporate communications has become an increasingly important function. Therefore they are hiring an experienced corp comms executive to join their buzzing comms team. Reporting to the Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the in-house team and alongside the PR agency. If you are a brilliant communicator who thrives on the demands of reputation management, please see the responsibilities below:
· Work with the team to devise and implement the corporate communications strategy
· Assist and run the day to day corp comms press office
· Develop company messaging alongside the communications manager and internal stakeholders
· Devise and distribute national, regional and trade business announcements including expansion plans, CSR commitments, HR and company values etc.
· Manage and implement property PR procedure
· Assist with issues management
· Ongoing media and stakeholder relations
· 3 years or more experience working in a corporate PR role either at an agency or in-house
· Minimum equivalent of Account Manager or Press Officer in current/previous role
· Experience in the retail / FMCG / Food & Drink market
· Strong time management skills
· Exceptional writing skills
· Strong knowledge of the UK media landscape and good media contacts
· German language skills would be highly advantageous but are not essential