Convergence Analytics Senior Executive - Agency - London
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Convergence Analytics Senior Executive - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
Convergence Analytics Senior Executive - The Role
You will have experience and expertise in how to intersect digital, database management, and advanced analytics to drive and improve clients' business results and contribute to the development of analytical approaches to solve specific client questions using a varying set of data sources including digital.
- Build agreed upon analytical projects including attribution, segmentation, predictive modelling and campaign planning/effectiveness (incl. experiential design) from start to finish with the need for limited direction
- Work with the Business Integration Lead to determine the best means of communicating business trends, brand analysis and analytical insights to clients to ensure more pro-active data led conversations (internally & externally)
- Understand what data is required to plan & optimize brand experience plans that deliver against business objectives and are proven to create value
- Work within an agency environment and integrate with relevant departments
- Interpret and manipulate large volumes of data and have keen attention to detail to provide actionable insights in a client friendly way
Convergence Analytics Senior Executive - Key Skills
- You must have 2-3 years of experience in econometric modelling, digital analytics preferably within media within statistical software packages with a willingness to learn new tools, data analysis techniques and applied statistics
- You must have a strong attention to detail, and be able to quality check their own work to ensure that data anomalies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery of the analysis to the client teams
- You must be self-aware & have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality
- You should be a fully-rounded knowledge of digital media buying and delivery (process, tagging, latest developments, formats)
- Knowledge of econometric statistical modelling is important.
- Good working knowledge of statistical packages
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills - with advanced skills such as VBA preferable
- Proven track record of having delivered econometric projects or advanced statistical analysis for clients.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.