Major Players are working a top social and digital agency with offices in central London, who are looking for a Content Producer to job their social and creative team.
The Content Producer will play a role in bringing to life day-to-day brand campaigns with a particular focus on creating highly engaging visual content for both online (videos, gifs, flat lays) and offline (infographics, advertorials, print ads). You will be creative, social media fluent and someone who is excited by creative executions that tell compelling stories and inspire engagement for brands and organisations of all sizes, you will also have front line experience delivering engaging campaigns and programmes with excellent client service.
You will be a self-starter with a positive attitude who will thrive in a creative environment and enjoy working with a range of agency teams, be excited by the prospect of joining a progressive agency and contributing to its success with energy, ideas, networking and an entrepreneurial approach. The Content Producer will work alongside agency teams to service client needs and identify new content opportunities, manage various workflows, manage deadlines whilst ensuring high standards of quality.
The Content Producer will have:
* A successful track record in a production environment with an understanding of art direction, social media and team collaboration
* Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
* Comfortable with studio and location photography
* Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro with capabilities using other video editing platforms
* Knowledge and practical experience working with various formats and BIC content creation principles for key social platforms
Experience in the following is also an advantage:
* Understanding of app development and shareable video content
* Creating motion graphics using Adobe AfterEffects or equivalent
If this sounds like the Producer role for you then please get in touch.