Major Players are working with an amazing production startup based in East London, who are currently experiencing growth in the business and want to fill the position of Mid-Weight Producer. Working alongside their production team and reporting into their Head of Production you will manage the delivery of all video content commissions, from concept through to delivery.
Projects range from independent film, documentary, branded content, social media, GIF and animation amongst others so you will be working through a rich and varied portfolio.
The Producer's duties and responsibilities will be:
- Scoping out briefs, preparing workable budget breakdowns and timelines
- Sourcing appropriate talent to pitch on client briefs and assembling teams on commissioned projects
- Assisting The Smalls' sales team on video content strategy, pitches and new business leads
- Account handling from concept through to file delivery, ensuring final delivery meets (or hopefully exceeds!) client expectations
- Offering support/ management of junior members of staff
The Producer will have:
- Experience producing varied forms of video content, with a minimum of 2 years in an agency or similar environment
- Experience scoping out briefs, assembling creative teams and preparing budgets and production schedules
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confidence working with suppliers with a positive collaborative approach
- Calm, yet assertive, you approach problems with a positive solution-orientated attitude
- Culturally aware of current industry trends and forecasts, with a love of video content.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a producer with excellent networking and project management skills to join an agency that slowly becoming a leader in their field.
If this sounds like the Producer role for you then please apply.