Content Manager - Agency - London
£25,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Content Manager - The Company
My client is an advanced analytics and call tracking provider. Since their launch in 2010, they've established themselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
Content Manager - The Role
My client are looking for a junior to mid-weight copywriter to provide content for a variety of media and formats, including website content, blog posts, emails, whitepapers, case studies, social media, online and print adverts. A strong working knowledge of SEO writing principles is essential. You should be self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to write clear, grammatically correct and engaging copy. My client are looking for a copy writer who has a creative flair with exceptional attention to detail, a methodical approach to research, well organised, passionate, enthusiastic, and confident. The ability to meet deadlines and manage workload is also important as well as prior experience, preferably with a marketing or tech background is required. A minimum of three years' experience is required.
- Understand the overall marketing plan, strategy and objectives in line with the business objectives.
- The ability to transform ideas and key messages into content/copy.
- To deliver clear, grammatically correct, compelling and engaging copy across various media and formats.
- Writing to cover online and offline formats, including blogs, case studies, whitepapers, emails and landing pages, adverts and social media copy.
- Coordinating and managing freelance copywriters.
- Writing scripts for video's, seminars and conference presentations to be delivered by Infinity spokespeople.
- Researching and developing ideas topics to write about and putting forward ideas for content.
- Researching and developing content for our sector based audience, such as, Travel, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, House Builders, Retail.
- Brand guardian for Infinity's tone of voice and ensuring the tone of voice is developed and applied across the business internally and externally.
Content Manager - Key Skills
You should have excellent organisational skills and excellent written and verbal communication, with attention to detail. You must also be confident and able to communicate well with varying levels of seniority and a strong team player
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Previous copy writing experience, examples of work to be provided
- Strong knowledge of writing for SEO
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Sub-editing and proof reading experience
- A keen interest in marketing and technology
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to write in language/style that relates to Infinity's personas and sector audiences
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.