Content and Editorial Executive - Content Marketing Agency - London
£20,000 - £23,000
Content and Editorial Executive - The Company
My client is an an independent marketing agency who work across Experiential, Social , Production and PR . They connect brands to communities by helping them identify, occupy and sustain a meaningful role within culture. By amplifying key truths and brand personalities they drive genuine, measurable business success for their clients. This is an extremely vibrant and exciting agency working with huge, household brands across tech, FMCG, sport, gaming and lifestyle.
Content and Editorial Executive - The Role
They are now seeking a Content and Editorial Executive to join their London team on a permanent basis. Your role will be split across content creation and strategy, social media management and reporting. You will be working across multiple accounts and providing clients with high quality content for a variety of digital channels.
- Creating sharp content for websites, blogs and partner sites
- Community management; dipping in and out of key clients' social channels and responding to fans
- Aid the development of social strategy - suggesting ideas for great content across social channels
- Experience providing copy, editorial and online content for a brand - either in-house or agency
- Previously managed social media accounts for a brand
- Strong passion for Digital - in tune with the industry and eager to develop and learn
- Exceptional communication skills both - written and verbal
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.