One of the leading retailers is searching for a Consumer Press Officer to join their buzzing London team.
What can we say about this company, they are at the forefront of retail and probably one of the most innovative brands competing at the highest level of the UK retail market.
They have grown considerably since establishing themselves in the British market. They have over 640 stores in the UK and are now the go-to retailer for UK consumers.
Top quality produce, products, service as well as offers that are consistently outdoing their competitors.
· Managing and executing food and non-food campaigns
· Day-to-day management of the brands PR agency (consumer side)
· Assist in the day to day management of the press officer.
· Develop company messaging alongside the communications manager and internal stakeholders
· Formulate and respond to incoming press enquiries
· Devise and distribute national, regional and trade business announcements
· Ongoing media and stakeholder relations
· Supporting the Consumer PR Consultant with BWS - managing 6 events per year.
· General support of the Consumer PR Consultant in executing events such as the annual Christmas in July event.
· Help to coordinate and facilitate media training for nominated spokespeople
· Ongoing PR reporting
· Budget assistance and admin
· Have 3+ years PR experience, either in-house or at an agency, at Account Manager level
· Have significant experience in FMCG, food & drink PR with a particular focus on wines
· Be able to independently manage projects and campaigns
· Strong time management skills
· Have a can-do attitude and be willing to take on any challenge
· Be able to work quickly and effectively
· Exceptional writing skills
· Strong knowledge of the UK media landscape and good media contacts
· Natural flair for problem solving