Community Manager - Integrated Agency - Shoreditch
£22,000 - £25,000 + brilliant benefits
Community Manager - The Company
Major Players are working with one the most exciting and innovative agencies on the Shoreditch scene. Where language of digital is fluent and the social content is second nature, our client truly understands the modern media landscape and everything in between. Covering areas such as: shopper, traditional advertising, direct marketing, experiential and digital - this is an exciting time to join an agency who are really making waves at the minute.
Community Manager - The Role
As the Community Manager, your job will be to shape content and strategy based on insights and of course, previous experience. You'll be the idea generator, copy writer, post scheduler, content creator and all round whiz kid for all social channels while at the same time, be the calm and consistent voice of the brand.
Community Manager - Responsibilities
- Writing multiple content calendars simultaneously
- Producing monthly performance reports for clients
- Conceptualising new and original content ideas
- Work with Account Services to implement memorable social media campaigns
- Be the voice of the brands on social media - interacting and engaging with the community
- Stay consistently on-trend and up to date on all things digital
Community Manager - Key Skills
- Digitally literate with a strong understanding of campaign delivery
- Confident producing engaging copy for a range of channels
- Keen eye for detail and time management
- Experience working in a similar role or industry relevant role
- Strong account management skills
- Creative both conceptually and practically
- Ability to present and express ideas clearly
- Experience using social analytics and listening tools
If this is the Community Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ALEX PAPADOPOULOS". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Alex Papadopoulos | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.