Community Manager - Creative Agency - London
£22,000 - £25,000 + benefits
Community Manager - The Company
My client is a dynamic, forward-thinking and exciting creative agency in London. They work with some of the world's leading FMCG, Consumer Tech, Food & Drink and Alcohol brands. Their award-winning and striking work is across a multitude of different areas including Brand, Content, Shopper, Social and Experiential.
Community Manager - The Role
Reporting to the senior social creative, you will play a critical part developing and executing industry-leading social media campaigns and content. Supporting on creative ideation and copywriting, you are also responsible for content calendar planning and day to day management of the social media channels, acting as social editorial guardian to ensure highest quality management across all social channels.
- Liaising with brand stakeholders and internal agency teams to deliver best-in-class social channels and presence
- Manage all brand publishing and community engagement; monitoring social channels, directly engaging users and identifying / reacting to breaking news or trends
- Support on development of content strategies that successfully engage audiences and guide users on planned brand journeys
- Contribute to idea generation for social campaigns and creative assets; input into social brainstorms and build on creative ideas to deliver optimised storytelling and narratives across relevant social platforms
- Develop innovative social content plans and calendars, alongside the creative and team, to successfully engage target audiences, contributing to brand and campaign objectives
- Edit and proof incoming social copy from clients and third party marketing agencies
- Identify influencer outreach opportunities to create brand-relevant partnership programs and content
- Advise on best use of communications in social to achieve desired brand and audience results, as well as feeding optimisation recommendations into the wider creative team
- Champion social within the agency, regularly sharing updates on latest trends, platform developments and content opportunities - with recommendations for usage
- Support the team and personnel across all social clients, projects and ad hoc requirements
Community Manager - Key Skills
- Expert understanding of social channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Experience with social listening, publishing and scheduling tools / CMS
- Previous experience of detailed calendar planning for always-on and campaign based content
- Excellent social copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills with good attention to detail
- Great presentation skills; ability to effectively communicate creative ideas and strategic plans to internal team, clients and partner agencies
- Have a passion for social creativity and knowledge of best-in-class work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- 1 - 2 years' experience in creative social marketing / community management
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.