We're working with a truly exciting agency based in the heart of London - a fresh thinking, dynamic and energetic agency full of inspiring and talented people. Our client believes in the benefit of turning audiences into fans across the complete customer journey. They strive to inspire people to truly advocate their brands in order to get the best possible results for their clients. They've had a brilliant 2015 in which they've delivered award-winning work for a number of high profile clients: ranging from FMCG to Alcohol to Sport and Lifestyle brands. They deliver a stimulating mix of direct, digital and integrated comms.
Community Manager - The Role
Responsibilities : -
- Day-to-day community management across all key social media channels
- Running reporting across all social channels to review engagement and analytics
- Replying to social audiences and potential customers is a timely fashion
- Client facing - able to suggest ideas to the client as well as feedback on reports and activity
- Bring personality and flair to the role, creative and original in your content
- Work closely alongside the Account Managers and Directors on social strategy
- Be at the forefront of social, keeping an eye on competitors and suggesting new ways of working to both agency and client
Core Skills / Experience:
* Community management/Social Media Manager (at least 12 - 18 months) Facebook and Twitter. Understanding the practical and emotional management of an online community
* Strong attention to detail
* Must have experience working for an agency and managing social channels on behalf of a brand - OR - in house for a well known FMCG brand.
* Good & creative written / verbal communication skills - be able to become the credible voice of the brands
* Comfortable in a client-facing role, with experience of developing trust and rapport quickly
* Excellent time management / experience of managing multiple projects at the same time
* Competence across multiple social platforms and an interest in emerging platforms and technologies
* Self-motivated and keen to develop
* Experience using monitoring tools such as Expion or Sprout would be beneficial
If this sounds like a great role for you - apply today.