My client are a disruptive, innovative Technology business who for many years have been the market leader in their field and industry.
They now have an opening for a Communications manager to join the team in their plush London HQ.
Already well established the Communications team are the heart of the business in terms of protecting and promoting their reputation and ensuring the group's message is reached to all their consumers and stakeholders.
You will ideally have Management experience as you will have 4 executive reports, helping you, the team and it's business achieve it's goals.
Reporting directly into the Comms Director, key duties will include but not be limited too;
- Researching, leading and delivering the Company Annual Report
- Delivering and with the Communications Director help to roll out the group's 2017 Employer Engagement Programme.
- Liaise with the internal design team and external design agency with website maintenance, makeover and the internal intranet.
- Devise, lead and implement external communication consumer campaigns that are both engaging, and are aligned with the group's communication strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Manage 3 direct reports
In order to be considered for this role you will ideally be working in a similar position ideally within the Technology industry and have at least 6 years experience.