Marketing & Communications Executive wanted for youth focused travel brand.
Culturally relevant, young, dynamic and working with people from 18 years and over - this brand has a heritage not only in travel but in youth culture. These guys want to change the narrative, the way people view how to live and travel.
Do you want to work somewhere that is constantly evolving, challenging other brands and along the way working with like-minded people?
The company are searching for super bright comms executive to help deliver the brand messaging through social, influencer, content and press. You'll be fantastic at writing, know what is going to grab the media's attention and be in touch with youth culture.
Working across everything from:
- Working with the editorial, video and social teams
- Working closely with the company's PR agency to develop global comms activity
- Writing all material for press including releases, fact sheets, research etc...
- Assisting with the content manager and production manager on work across campaigns and photoshoots.
- Work closely with the influencer team - coordinating influencer outreach, agreements and content.
- You'll also get to help with speaking opportunities, awards submissions and work with the wider marketing team on all brand activities.
- 2 years experience
- PR, comms, copy and marketing experience
- Fantastic writing skills
- Understanding of youth culture
- Agencyside experience ideally
- Understanding of social influencers / emerging trends