One of the most recognisable brands in the Sporting world is now looking to recruit a Brand Marketing Manager for a 12 month FTC.
The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and applying the objectives and relative brand positioning of the company's portfolio of brands and activities, translating them into brand strategies and creative solutions. You will act as gatekeeper for the Brand across the business. The role holder will also be responsible for overseeing the work of the Participation Marketing Manager within the team, supporting them in the development of new marketing strategies focused on increasing participation of the sport in line with company priorities.
* Developing consistent and coherent brand positioning and brand strategies in line with overall objectives and key performance indicators across the companies activities.
* Developing creative solutions to bring to life the relative brand positioning,
* Manage the brand research and segmentations to understand brand reputation and brand impact and oversee fan research.
* Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
* Generating new propositions for the companies target audiences, including driving participation, fan support and commercial products, and opportunities.
* Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
* Checking and approving accurate marketing copy and establishing a reliable process for ensuring core brand assets are approved across the business.
* Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
* Being at the forefront of latest industry developments, specifically in the fields of sports and entertainment marketing, youth media and including the latest media activities and sponsorship activation, ensuring relevant colleagues are kept abreast of these activities.
* Educated to degree standard, preferably in a relevant academic discipline
* Brand Strategy marketing experience, and experience of sports brands is imperative.
* A keen understanding of brand marketing and executing brand values.
* Knowledge of turning research and insights into strategies and creative solutions.
* Experience in managing direct reports and agencies across the brand, activation and media space and numerous internal and external stakeholders
If you believe you have the experience required then please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org