AV Manager - London
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
AV Manager - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
AV Manager - The Role
This role will give you the opportunity to work with an innovative group of clients that include a leading alcohol brand and a leading restaurant. My client have excellent client relationships in place, and you will have the opportunity for direct contact throughout the AV planning and buying process.
- Leading a team of AV buyers to deliver best in class activity across TV, Video and Cinema mediums for every single client
- Negotiating with various sales house teams to drive added value opportunities for our clients
- Meeting all deadlines set by either the AV team, planning team and/or the client - ensuring the team do the same.
- Ensuring all AV administration is completed accurately and in a timely fashion (in accordance with the AV Excellence Charter)
- Keeping abreast of changes within the AV marketplace - sharing market intelligence with the AV team and the company as a whole (where relevant)
- Working with the team to ensure that all KPIs and any audit specifics are achieved
- Building productive relationships with planning teams and clients (understanding the client's organisational structure and the market they operate in)
- Using the appropriate systems and technology to get under the skin of audience behaviour and consumption of TV, Video and Cinema
AV Manager - Key Skills
You should be passionate about your craft and have a genuine hunger to build successful AV communication strategies that challenge the status quo and excite our clients. You should be a fully-rounded and specialist AV media buyer/planner. You will have a strong understating of mathematics. You will continually keep up-to-date with market developments and embrace the new. You take great pride in delivering outstanding work across every campaign and supporting a team to do the same.
Core skills should include:
- Negotiation skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- A proven track record of managing people
- Advanced communication skills - working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Expert knowledge of BrandOcean/MediaExplorer, Prisma, excel and powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of the media auditing process - existing relationships with Ebiquity and/or Slik would be an advantage
- Extremely confident with the implementational planning of TV, Video and Cinema
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges
- Creative and open to new ideas with the confidence to challenge briefs.
- Ability to work well with people - within the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners of all levels too.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.