Assistant Brand Manager - Utilities - Temp role
* Leading utilities business
* Great commercial opportunity for a talented Assistant Brand Manager
About Our Client:
My client is a very well-known utilities brand, they have a track record of challenging the way they run their business and set the standard of quality in their market.
* My client is looking to bring in an Assistant Brand Manager for a 3 months contract. This is a pivotal role in the commercial marketing team to help the business deliver a more consistent and coherent brand.
* This role would suit a self-motivated Brand Manager with strong commercial acumen and the ability to proactively liaise with the business.
* The Assistant Brand Manager role is a key position within marketing, and ideally suited for an individual looking to play a significant role in the business while helping keep ahead of the game and influencing teams.
* The Assistant Brand Manager will be part of a brand team that sits with the wider marketing team
* As part of this team you will mainly be responsible for shaping how the brand presents itself in the market.
* You will be responsible for the management of the creative execution of my client's brand, including visual identity and tone of voice.
The Successful Applicant:
In order to be considered for this role, you need to be/have:
* A good level understanding of the function of a brand team
* A good understanding of brand guidelines and how to use them
* Excellent writing skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent administrative skills
* Willingness to travel
* Ability to operate in a demanding, rapid change environment