Middleweight Creative Artworker - The Company
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting integrated advertising agency based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for someone who has real flair, personality and someone who can really bring a great creative and inspiring outlook to the company.
Middleweight Artworker - The Role
The Artworker will come from a highly skilled background with a strong portfolio to back this up. You should have full knowledge of print production processes and be used to working on a variety of projects at any given time as well as meeting tight deadlines and responding well to difficult creative challenges. Ideally the candidate will have a very strong background in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and a working knowledge of digital is also advantageous.
You will be working on a variety of projects so time management is also an absolute must!
Middleweight Creative Artworker - Key Skills
* Full working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is an absolute must
* Delivering final artwork to agreed deadlines and specifications
* Must be able to manage your time efficiently to ensure work is delivered top quality and on time
* Knowledgeable about current and future design trends and keep on top of industry news and competition
* Having the ability to interpret briefs and specifications
* Strong knowledge of brand guidelines
* Previous experience in designing artwork for digital media (emails, banners, social) and in-store media (POS) to specification
* Be able to work to extremely time-sensitive deadlines