Junior - Creative Artworker - The Company
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious and luxury travel brand as a Junior Creative Artworker delivering a variety of products and services for a number of luxury clients. The client prides themselves on producing high end deliverables across print & digital formats.
Junior - Creative Artworker - The Role
The ideal candidate will have roughly 1 - 2 years of creative experience and will be fully proficient in Adobe CS.
You should have full knowledge of print production processes and be used to working on a variety of projects at any given time. You should be able to work well to technical specifications and also be able to flag up any problems to the design team before the project goes out of the studio. You will be mainly working across image sourcing, cropping, retouching, layout artworking, digital artworking for: brochures, websites and marketing collateral.
The candidate should pride themselves on being a perfectionist and have thorough attention to detail ensuring every single piece of work is flawless. You should also be able to multi task, prioritise work to tight deadlines and take direction as well as being an impeccable communicator. You should be extremely motivated and enjoy being part of a team
Junior - Creative Artworker - Key Skills
* Supporting the in house design team
* Ability to respond well to difficult creative challenges
* Liaising with external suppliers to ensure the files are thoroughly prepared and delivered.
* Delivering final artwork to agreed deadlines and specifications
* Managing your time efficiently to ensure work is delivered
* Researching and being knowledgeable about current and future design trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a vibrant and exciting business. If this is the role for you and you would like to apply or to find out more information please contact: Laura Riganti | DD: 0207 845 7249