Artworker - The Company
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Artworker to join a busy and expanding studio in the heart of central London on a freelance basis.
The client is an integrated live communications, production specialist and event management agency. As the Artworker you will help create unique and exciting experiences and events and work with some of the biggest international brands, household names and corporations in the market.
The company pride themselves on their creative thinking, innovation and diversity therefore this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Artworker - The Role
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of artwork production for both literature and large format graphics and will also have a meticulous eye for detail. You should be a great communicator and you will on a day to day basis be liaising with internal teams and external suppliers. You will also be working very closely with other 2d and 3d designers so you must be a good team player with valuable input.
Artworker - Key Skills and Responsibilities
* Must be fully proficient in creative suite
* Must be able to work with templates to produce a variety of collateral such as invites, brochures and event graphics
* Must ensure that all artwork produced is in line with brand guidelines and that all event graphics reflect that audience that will be attending each event
* Will work closely with the 3D Designers to provide any graphics needed for exhibition stands and visuals
* Must assist with the production and print management to include a wide variety of formats, media and sizes
* Must be able to prioritise work load and deliver high quality work on time
* Must be confident, ambitious, friendly in nature and very much a "people person"
* Will have worked in a similar fast paced background and have a strong portfolio to back this up