Creative Artworker - The Company
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious and globally known retailer/brand as a Creative Artworker. The client prides themselves on producing high end deliverables across print & digital formats.
Creative Artworker - The Role
The Creative Artworker will have a minimum of 3+ years of in-house creative experience and will have strong attention to detail as well as being completely confident in working on both print + digital projects and be able to manage their time efficiently ensuring that all deadlines are met, you will be an impeccable communicator and enjoy being part of a team.
Creative Artworker - Key Skills
* Ability to respond well to difficult technical challenges
* Have strong knowledge digital + print
* Strong experience working in house
* Delivering final artwork to agreed deadlines and specifications
* Be able to manage your time efficiently to ensure work is delivered
* Strong retouching skills are desired but are not a necessity
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a vibrant and exciting business. If this is the role for you and you would like to apply or to find out more information please contact: Laura Riganti | DD: 0207 845 7249