Ad Ops Senior Exec - London
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Ad Ops Senior Exec - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
Ad Ops Senior Exec - The Role
You will be the supporting lead for the digital campaign set-up, trafficking and analysis. Wider remit can also be developed in terms of developing best practice, technology implementation, information gathering/analysis and improving operation procedures.
- Responsibility for the smooth implementation and management of advertising campaigns
- Quality Assurance - implementing due-diligence across all tasks end-to-end
- Management from start to finish of the trafficking process
- Generating efficient campaign structures within ad-servers
- Support the capture of data for our global DMP
- Understanding and implementing best practice procedures for brand study implementation
- Efficiently creating reports (inc. insights) for the client
- Optimise campaigns based on these reports and client goals
- In-depth campaign analysis (active and post)
- Become an expert in digital technology, ad operations best practice and data tools.
- Work with the rest of the Planning and Activation team to participate in internal meetings regarding current projects, future possibilities - briefs and brainstorms.
- Support team in building repository of learning materials for AdOps.
- You take an active role in helping your team to get their work done better and more quickly; bringing your energy, enthusiasm and ideas.
- You will become an expert in digital reporting, measurement and data management to help support the your manager and will have sound knowledge in campaign trafficking
Ad Ops Senior Exec - Key Skills
You should have digital ad operations experience. This will ideally be from an agency ad-ops perspective or a strong background in media owner trafficking. You must have experience in working within a wider media team, either agency or media owner side with a strong willingness to learn. Excellent attention to detail, comfort with numbers, data collection and ad-serving technology best practices. Outstanding communication, excellent co-ordination and interpersonal skills must be an inherent part of who you are.
- Managing 3rd party tracking set-up (Sizmek, DFA, Flashtalking etc.)
- Ensuring proper tagging of digital elements
- Post-click tracking solutions for conversion measurement
- Ensuring proper set-up of click-through URLs, assigning ads on correct placements
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Strong organisational skills - liaising between numerous parties to find solutions
- Very high attention to detail
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.