Ad Ops Contractor - London
£200-275 day rate
Ad Ops Contractor - The Role
The purpose of this role is to traffic supplier funded advertising campaigns across multiple retailer platforms, ensuring campaigns are delivered to brief and to budget.
- Deliver and manage advertising content for clients on retailer's website ensuring it is of the highest quality.
- Check and maintain high standards of quality on the retailer's website, including tracking, documentation and best practice.
- Create and manage product lists as an integral part of the campaign delivery.
- Take responsibility for site quality assurance at deployment and throughout the campaign period.
- Work with the team to resolve any issues with the advertising on the site; catch snags and squash bugs.
Ad Ops Contractor - Key Skills
Advanced, Intermediate, Elementary;
Ad deployment via Ad Networks or CMS - inc Google DFP - Advanced
Ad campaign & impression management - Advanced
Reporting and feedback - Advanced
Project Management - Intermediate
HTML/CSS - Intermediate
Stakeholder Management - Intermediate
XHTML / XML / Advertising Tags - Intermediate
Google Analytics / Omniture - Intermediate
Business and Commercial Acumen - Elementary
Change Management - Elementary
Financial Analysis - Elementary
Work well with others - Work collaboratively with others, leads by example
Build Partnerships - Build strong relationships with colleagues and client teams
Add value - Identify and act on opportunities
Set direction - Identify personal and Team priorities
Inspire, motivate and support - Motivate and bring the team with you, demonstrate inspirational leadership
Deliver results - Deliver work to high standard, optimising efficiencies
Solve challenging problems
Innovate and learn - Be driven to improve yourself and the team. Look for opportunities to innovate.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JACK O'CONNELL" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jack O'Connell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7252. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.