Account Executive - Independent Creative Agency - London
£22,000 - £25,000
Account Executive - The Company
Major Players are working with an extremely exciting independent agency who are doing some fantastic creative work across digital engagement. Formed in 2008, my client is an independent agency with an already impressive roster of clients. This client are at the forefront of devising creative solutions for household name clients across FMCG, health & beauty and consumer finance, amongst others! This is a friendly, sociable agency, with a commitment to reducing their impact on the environment, flexible working and fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development.
Account Executive - The Role
Our client are looking a talented Account Executive on a permanent basis to join them as soon as possible. They are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in on projects across a portfolio of clients. This is a fantastic role for a candidate that's able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially across video and social media, and some experience of working in a marketing discipline is highly desirable.
* Developing relationships with a portfolio of clients
* Involvement in creating and implementing multi-platform strategies
* Working closely with the internal teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Ensuring that strategic campaign plans for each client are continually updated, including mutual objectives and performance reviews
* Writing and proof reading creative copy and presentations
* Evaluating campaign performance and creating reports
* Working to financial targets and enhancing profitability
* Providing general administrative support to the accounts team, where needed.
Skills & Experience: -
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly articulate with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and suppliers at all levels
- Demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially across video and social media
- Good knowledge and passion for Digital Marketing, Marketing and Advertising
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative and exciting agency and have an important role in servicing some of their most important accounts.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.