The client is a medium sized, independent creative communications agency based in Central London who works with a range of both commercial and public sectors clients. They hold strong values and have passion for communicating to wider audiences in imaginative and effective means across a variation of channels.
We are looking for 3 bright and enthusiastic Account Executives to support the account team with increasing involvement in to day to day running of client campaigns. Your duties will include:
* Building a strong relationship with the clients, being flexible and adaptable to their needs, showing initiative and managing their expectations through on-going dialogue.
* Constantly develop the necessary project management and discipline skills to be able to understudy the role of Account Manager.
* Take responsibility for creating and circulating accurate status and contact reports, and other documentation.
* Organise and attend field visits
* Undertake research and competitor reviews and draw meaningful conclusions.
You will be a passionate and hard-working, degree-educated individual with some industry experience. You will understand the project lifecycle, basic agency finance processes and terminology, and be adept at MS office. You will be happy to roll your sleeves up and muck in to deliver the best service possible, by valuing, actively listening and offering feedback to colleagues.
This is starting ASAP and paying £23k. Please contact Jess on 0207 845 7229 / email@example.com