Account Director - London
£50,000 + benefits
Account Director - The Company
My client are part of one of the largest players in the world offering advertising, creative and media services from offices in over 70 countries with more digital staff than any other agency. They've had a great year so far with a multitude of new client wins encompassing some world famous FMCG and Fashion brands as well as many other new clients. They have a well developed learning and development program and a sociable and meritocratic environment.
Account Director - The Role
- Leadership of central account management team with support of the Business Director and the planning team on the business
- Working with Business Director to deliver overall management responsibility for the client relationship
- Work closely with clients media team and comms planners to devise global strategy
- Establish trust at a senior level with client teams
- Collaborate with other global agency partners and internal specialist teams at the client
- Commercial accountability for profitability of accounts to the client
Account Director - Key Skills
- FMCG experience preferred but not essential.
- Proven business team leadership
- Track record of multimedia planning (inc. digital planning & buying across multiple markets).
- Good local market knowledge of EMEA and APAC region/markets
- Strong communications skills
- Comfortable working with a process but not a slave to it
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.